WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- attract and develop high performing people.
- promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- invest in the development of employees through local, regional and global career opportunities.
- contribute to the communities where we reside.
JOB ELEMENTS & POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to the manufacturing team
- Aid with implementing and integrating new technology in the plant
- Participate in Aptar’s continuous improvement process by using problem solving techniques
- Perform root cause analysis to aid in solving problems in the manufacturing process
- Lead projects to improve manufacturing processes throughout the toolroom
- Help with maintaining our fleet of plastic injection molds
- Implement changes to molds in order to provide continuous improvement
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior pursuing a mechanical or industrial engineering degree
- Quick learner and able to operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and confident, with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently
- Experience with or willingness to learn AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Minitab
- Willingness to have hands on exposure to our fleet of molds on the manufacturing floor as well as in our toolroom
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
- Strong experience with computers (especially MS Word, Excel, Project & Power Point )
- Strong communication skills
NOTE: Aptar is looking to hire a student who can work part-time during the school year and full-time over summer break. Start date is as soon as possible.
BE YOU. BE APTAR.
Aptar is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.