Sr. Field Account Manager, Key Accounts-NM - 381303 Description
The KA Field Account Manager is the "field-based Service Owner" responsible for the customer's (Benefit Manager) total service experience with UnitedHealthcare. This includes serving as the key liaison between the customer and the Central Service team, trending/monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees. They will address any escalated issues sent to them, the SAE, or other field employee. In this position, a major role will be to conduct training/education with customers on UHC eServices, eCR Reporting, and other eTools as appropriate. The KA Field Account Manager will also be responsible for conducting open enrollment meetings and for training customers on UnitedHealthcare's core wellness tools and resources, as well as communicating various administrative/service related changes to the customer (i.e.; network or pharmacy preferred drug changes.
The KA Field Account Manager will generally handle a mix of small to mid-size, standard/non-standard customers (i.e.: Fully and ASO, under 1000 groups)
- Own the service experience of customers at the field level by working with the Central Service Team and other matrix partners as required to ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately meeting the customer's expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal partners in Centralized Service Team to manage customer service experience.
- Fully accountable for supporting the SAE in facilitating resolution of all elevated customer service requests by working with the Centralized Service Team, and conducting customer consultations as required.
- Facilitate customer meetings with the Central Service Team regularly to assess trends and keep abreast of any escalating issues and service trends.
- Train customers on eServices and eCR Reporting. Expand customer expertise and reliance on eTools to drive usage and adoption.
- Maintain and provide customer information to the SAE/Analyst on service trends, myuhc adoption, eServices adoption, eCR adoption, wellness initiatives, and improvement opportunities, etc.
- Conduct meetings with customers to identify issues/trends and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps.
- Participate/support new business and finalist presentations to represent service experience, or coordinate attendees from other service related areas to support SAE/AE.
- Establish and maintain strong and appropriate relationships with customers to maintain persistency.
- Establish and maintain Broker/Consultant relationship as needed, but primarily with customer.
- Coordinate ordering of enrollment materials/directories for customers
- Coordinate resolution of pre-implementation service and eligibility issues with Implementation Management Organization.
- Coordinate implementation activities such as processing transitional care cases.
- Conduct enrollment meetings and customer sponsored health fairs for assigned customers (and as needed for multisite requests from other offices).
- Coordinate and deliver billing reconciliations to customers (Quarterly, Annually, or as appropriate for the customer type/size)
Minimum of 2 years work experience in sales, account mgt or customer service role.
- 3 years previous health care industry experience preferred.
- Previous experience which demonstrates the ability to work with employers, consumers, consultants, brokers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate superior presentation skills in both small and large group settings.
- Ability to interface with and influence internal business partners through the use of excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to navigate a complex organization to accomplish customer satisfaction.
- Strong team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and UHC eTools.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Insurance license as required by law.
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Sr. Field Account Manager, Key Accounts-NM
Job Location Information:
State - Province:
Other States where Job(s) is Located:
Other Cities where job(s) is Located:
Additional Job Detail Information:
Yes, 25% of the time