MultiCare is the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
About the Event
We’re looking for CNAs to join our System Float Pool in Washington’s Puget Sound Region. If you enjoy change, flexibility, and meeting new people, this may be the perfect role for you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our hiring managers.
Float Between Five Hospitals
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Active WA State CNA license
- 2+ years of acute care, long-term care or skilled nursing facility care
Why Choose Float Pool?
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Flexible schedule (pick your shift & workdays)
- Train across five hospitals in additional specialties
- Ability to try different units and find your dream dept.
- Join a team of other highly skilled engaged nurses
Ready to apply?
Complete an application online.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.